- Chapter 1: The Adventure Begins
- Chapter 2: Magician's Marionette
- Chapter 3: The Traveling Mage
- Chapter 4: The Frozen Hourglass
- Chapter 5: Guardian of the Holy Land
- Chapter 6: The Battle to Free Crystal Bell
- Chapter 7: The Black Mage's Machinations
- Chapter 8: The Arinas Revolution
- Chapter 9: Ragna Breaker
- Chapter 10: The Ceremony at the tower
- Chapter 11: Ohrmazd the Magician
- Chapter 12: Secret Maneuvers of the Demon Queen
- Chapter 13: Raid of the Frog Clan
- Chapter 14: The Knight Princess' Challenge
- Chapter 15: The Melting Nightmare
- Chapter 16: Trounce the Evil Cleric
- Chapter 17: In-between the three worlds
- Chapter 18: Truth will prevail
- Chapter 19: A Demonic Division Rebels
- Chapter 20: In-Between the Worlds Erebos
- Chapter 21: Rabbit Shire Grand Cathedral
- Chapter 22: Montorrent Empire
- Chapter 23: Montorrent Empire Frontier
Tips and tricks for questing in Deity WarsEdit
- Touch the screen to kill the/an enemy. This uses AP but gives EXP and Gil. You usually get quest rewards after killing three enemies, but this can vary from 2-4.*
- In order to get a quest reward, you must kill three enemies and still have enough remaining AP to kill one more. For example, if you're doing a quest that requires 4 AP/hits, you must have at least 16 AP before proceeding. You will only actually use 12 AP to kill three enemies; however, if you had 12-15 AP when you started, you will not get a treasure chest and will have wasted 12 AP.
- You can get Life Elixirs for finding all the treasures in a given area. Just open up your quest area list, go to each area, and repeat quests until there are no '?' boxes. When you've unlocked them all, you'll have Life Elixirs in your Gift Box. Note that this may not work for all areas.
* If anyone can confirm that the range goes higher than 4, please comment.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.